|2019 Taichung International Photography Federation Competition (July 1, 2019 deadline)|
2019 Taichung International Photography Federation Competition
「 The 2019 Taichung International Photography Federation Competition」exhibition is organized by The Taichung City Photographic Society to promote art and entertainment communication. The exhibition will held at Dadun Art Gallery (4) of the Dadun Cultural Center in Taichung city where is well known in art and culture. The famous photographers and outstanding pictures from selection is exhibited the artwork in the gallery to increasing public participation, artistic level and charming of this city.
Instructed by: Cultural Affairs Bureau of Taichung city Government
Organizer: Photographic Society of Taichung
Chairman of the Exhibition: Mr. Huang Qiwen, Director of Photographic Society of Taichung
Ways to participate:
For everyone who likes photography (domestic or foreign) are welcomed for the submission of their work.
※Subject: No specific subject or theme, innovation is encouraged. The participants can express their thoughts freely on the basis of not violating good ethics and customs. Any photography work that had previously won in public competitions is not allowed to participate in the competition, with the exception of school awards.
※Specifications: Size at least 10 inches in short side, maximum 16 inches in long side. Color or black & white, traditional film photo or digital camera works are allowed to enter. Multiple photos are not accepted.
You must submit the digital file of the entry to firstname.lastname@example.org (the size of the file is limited to 20MB or the CD has to be delivered.
(Gold, silver and bronze winners must submit an additional 36-inch-tall image.
The file should be named as: name-title.jpg
※ The registration form and authorization agreement must be attached to the back of the work, and the information should be filled in accurately; You can download and print down the attached registration form.
Entries must not be left white, remake, framed, defaced, creased, or marked.
Violation of the above provisions will result in disqualification. The number of works for submission is limited to 10 pieces per person.
※The number of works for submission is limited to 10 pieces per person.
※Receipt date: From May 1st, 2019 to July 1, 2019, the deadline will be closed by postmark date
Address: 9F.-1, No. 60, Daxin Street, Xitun District, Taichung City 407 Taiwan, R.O.C Photographic Society of Taichung
"Please indicate your participation in the 2019 Taichung International Photography Federation Competition on the outside of your letter"
※Participation fee: NT$600 per person, NT$300 members for this club, and US$30 for overseas participants (RMB 180)
(Participants will be given a special colored issue of the association published work, the costs of special postage (overseas participants will be mailed by air) are included in the participation fee.
I. The remittance account (remitters please fill in the last five digits of your account and the bank)
1. Taiwan Payment Account: Yushan Bank Taichung Branch (Bank Code 808) Account Number: 1366940007216
Account Name: Photographic Society of Taichung
2. Overseas participants please use PayPal to pay to email@example.com. Or use the remittance account number: 1366940007216
Yushan Bank Taichung Branch (Bank Code 808) (Forex Code esuntwtp): Account Name: Photographic Society of Taichung
3. WeChat payment in china (Wang Longcai):
II. Selection method: The selection committee consists of 7 well-known photographers.
Selection time: 2 pm, Sunday, July 21, 2019
Place of Selection: 2F, Chaoyang Activity Center, Xitun District, Taichung City (No. 400, Shizheng N. 2nd Rd., Xitun Dist., Taichung City 407, Taiwan (R.O.C.))
lll. Awards :
Gold medal- 1 winner, $12,0000 NTD, monetary prize and a trophy
Silver medal:1 winner, $60,000 NTD, monetary prize and a trophy
Bronze: 1 winner, $30,000 NTD, monetary prize and a trophy
Quality Award: 10 winners, $5000 NTD, monetary prize and a medal
Excellent work: 50 winners, a certificate of merit
(Each person is limited to 1 prize and cannot be repeated)
lV. Winning Announcement: The results will be posted on the website of the Association at www.taichungphoto.org.tw, and the winner will be notified by e-mail.
Those who were awarded but did not come to claim the price within one month after the announcement will forfeit their award.
V. Awarding date: September 28, 2019, 14:00 pm, the Dadun Art Gallery (4) of Dadun Cultural Center in Taichung City
Vl.Exhibition: The Exhibition will be open from September 28, 2019 to October 9, 2019 in the Dadun Art Gallery at Dadun Cultural Center in Taichung
(1) Awards, gold, silver and bronze winners will not be repeated.
(2) The application form and authorization agreement should be attached to the back of the entry. The registration form and authorization agreement are in the direction of the entry.
The entry form can be downloaded and printed off.
(3) The submitted works are required to be sealed and packaged. If the entries are delayed, lost, unrecognizable or in the event of damage, the organizer shall not be held liable, and the entrant shall not object to this.
(4) The entries must not be published publicly, and may not be impersonated. If the offender is accused, the qualification for the prize will be cancelled. If the entries are awarded, the entries will not be returned.
(5) Any work awarded by the judges, the qualification for the prize cannot be canceled.
(6) The copyright of the winning work is still owned by the author, but the organizer has the full right to use the winning work and can exercise the reworked works and
Unlimited public publication, display, distribution, production of stamps, large image output, printed albums, DM, internet or publication use
The rights are not required to notify the author and are not paid separately;
(7) The entry must be the original copyright of the entrant. If the entry is in violation of the right of portrait, copyright or the dispute, the entrant is responsible for it. If there is any of the above, and the verification is true, the organizer may cancel the entry and the qualification and take back the prize. The entrant is responsible for any legal responsibilities arise.
(8) Those who submit the application are regarded as agreed to abide the relevant provisions; the organizer reserves the right to modify the list at any time. The announcements are also posted on the website of this association and are open to browse and download.
(9) Contact information:
Address: 9F.-1, No. 60, Daxin Street, Xitun District, Taichung City 407 Taiwan, R.O.C. Photographic Society of Taichung
TEL: (04) 2315-3342 Call overseas ( +886) 4 2315-3342
Conference center firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 Taichung International Photography Federation Competition
Registration Form and Authorization of Consent
Please tick: Entry □
※Each registration form is limited to 1 piece of work, please float on the back of the work (please copy it yourself).
All participants are agreeing to the above terms.
[In order to facilitate the contact, all the above fields must be completed]